2011年9月10日星期六

WEEK4-INDEPENDENT STUDY



description:
To express my inspiration from Pachube feed and Paul's concept of " pure war", I have to mention that a war isn't only contain about human beings, that is why I choose a feed about cow house, there are three graphs which shows the temperature under man-made interference and natural behavior. 
In my point of pure war is all about desire,and it's all base on nature - land, so my environment had dead animal's body, they dead innocently  because our desire. From pachube, " datacenter" graph show when time gets longer, the instability is more distinctly, so I change the texture of piano in order to entertain and make the entity more interesting than default one.
All in all, the connection between my installation and pure war is productively and the damnify is beyond number.

没有评论:

发表评论